The same old position can become rather boring, causing you to seek out positions that will better suit your sex life because, let’s face it, boring sex means avoiding sex. If you can spice it up a bit, you will be well on your way to feeling a little more adventurous in the bedroom with your partner. Plus, you can find out what sex positions will give the best orgasms for you both so that you can always make sure sex explodes rather than just pop.
Here are some gay male sex positions that you will most likely thoroughly enjoy:
- Of course, there is the basic position of bending your partner over and letting them take it from behind. Both of you are kneeling on the floor.
- Another variation on the doggie style position is for the partner taking the penis to lie down on his stomach to be penetrated from behind. The guy on top is not able to thrust as deeply, making it a more relaxing position. However, the guy on bottom can move a little more freely.
- A man with a penis that is curved upward may benefit his partner more by having sex in the missionary position, while a guy with a downward curved penis will benefit his partner more by giving it to him from behind in a doggy style position.
- When it comes to oral sex, placing the index finger in the rectum while placing pressure on the prostate can be very erotic.
- Performing oral sex in a 69 position while placing two fingers in the rectum to put pressure on the prostate can result in an explosive orgasm.
- One partner can sit on his feet while the other elevates his hips on his partner’s knees. This will give the leverage needed for easy penetration.
- The partner on bottom can wrap his legs around the waist of his partner. This results in a very close sex session, which means plenty of kissing and touching.
- The partner on bottom can place his leg over the shoulders of the partner on top for deep penetration. This is a gay male sex position that is better suited for the more experienced since deep penetration can be painful to a beginner.
It is important to change up the position once in a while in order to add to the excitement of your time in the bedroom. Plus, doing so will also allow the two of you to loosen up. Some couples are reserved and they need something that will set them free and allow them to express themselves in the bedroom. When the two of you are talking about and experiencing gay male sex positions, then you can let your hair down a little. And keep in mind that the two of you are going to laugh. There are going to be times something may not go right, but simply laugh it off and leave it at that. At least it’s an experience both of you can have together.
March 18th, 2012
Sometimes, it’s the little things that make sex better. When it comes to gay male sex, there is a lot that can make the sex better and each task doesn’t have to be something significant. In fact, tiny things such as growling can make a difference in how each of you feels about what you’re
February 19th, 2012
Those having gay male sex for the first time may be a little nervous. They’re nervous about pain, doing the right thing, and they’re nervous about the potential messiness of the act. Fortunately, these concerns don’t have to be an issue and gay male sex can be an enjoyable experience. But first, it is good
February 6th, 2012
Those that are not gay have strange misconceptions about gay male sex. Some of their misconceptions are so off the wall that some of them cannot even be said here. Nonetheless, there are some “cleaner” misconceptions that require some clarification. The reason for this is because gay male sex is an act that is loving
February 3rd, 2012
Gay male sex can get boring over the time if doing the same old thing again and again. You have to jazz it up a bit so that it is fun, interesting, and so you can stimulate your partner in all of the ways they want to be stimulated. To achieve this, the two of
January 29th, 2012
The top does all of the bumping and grinding, but it is the man on the bottom that has to do a lot of the work. A unique aspect of gay sex is that it is best to plan it. This means that spontaneity isn’t always an option because things do need to stay clean.
January 18th, 2012
Usually, gay men are not taught how to have better gay male sex. It is more or less a matter of them figuring it out themselves through experience. This can lead to a little bit of a confidence issue when it comes to having a sexual encounter. This confidence issue can then affect the ability