BICupid has 1.3 million members making it the premier online dating site for bisexuals. Just like any other dating site, BiCupid has its set of rumors. Also, act like threesome dating sites for those looking to enjoy intimacy with more than one individual. Many reports claim that its members are worried about their privacy, as they might have fake accounts. Nevertheless, Bi Cupid is still the most used dating site for people with a bisexual orientation.
To clearly understand the website, we have reviewed it thoroughly.
Signing Up and Login Process on BiCupid
The sign-up process on this dating site is open for singles and couples at least 18 years of age. There are three sections to sign up; creating your profile, uploading photos, about you and your match.
You have to fill out the preliminary form located at the upper left portion of the homepage in the process. Click the “Find My Matches” button, and you will be led to the registration page.
After completing the form filling, you will receive a verification code to enter into the website. Make sure that you have verified the information and you have a good photo uploaded.
Members and Profiles on BiCupid
There are about 230,000 monthly visits from all over the world. This dating site is one of the largest bisexual dating platforms. Men of the ages 25 and above are the most frequent users of BiCupid.com. Regardless of gender, it welcomes users to explore their orientation and opt for any comfortable setting. Many users may use this site for casual dating, but most of the users of this site are looking for long-term committed relationships. Bi Cupid is not only for singles but also for couples who only want something adventurous.
Each profile has the following sections and details:
- Identification: This shows your photo, name, age, and location.
- Profile: Your answers on the registration page will be shown on your profile board.
- Contact Options: the contact features are mentioned below your photo.
- Albums: you will have a public and private album on your profile
- Activities: This will show your activities.
- Comments: This will display the comments that you have received.
How to Make Contact and Send Messages?
The site offers several ways to communicate with other members. Free users have limited access; however, premium members have a wider range of communication tools:
- Add to Favorites: It offers a feature that allows you to add a profile to your favorites to view later.
- Wink: Send unlimited winks to get the conversation started.
- Spark: If you find a profile attractive, you can press “yes” or “pass.”
- Blogs and Forums: The blogs and the member forums are engaging platforms for all bisexual members who have free access.
- Direct Message: when finalizing a date with a member, you can direct message them.
Security and Support of BiCupid Site
When you complete the registration process, the site sends you an email with a verification code. Along with that, the site reviews your profile before approving the photo that you have uploaded. These are a couple of security measures that the site takes to ensure the safety and security of its community.
As far as support is concerned, the BiCupid dating site does not have a customer support number. However, the site has a help page which answers the most common questions asked by users.
BiCupid App Review
Bi Cupid provides a mobile app that works on both Android and iOS devices. It is available for free download from the app store of the user’s choice. The app has a more current appearance than the desktop version. However, the app includes all of the functionality seen on the desktop version.
- Spark: You can click accept or pass a profile that you are interested or not interested in.
- Date Ideas: the site offers a platform for all users to share their bisexual date ideas.
- Forums: Users can express their thoughts and views on the forum.
- Reverse Matches: This feature is only available to premium subscribers. It’s a list of folks you might get along with.
Pros and Cons
Pros / Cons
- The site is open to the needs of bisexual people
- Couples and individuals, both can create profiles
- You can browse the first date for free
- It encourages individuals to accept their orientation
- There is a mobile app for Android and iOS
- The UI of the website is old
- It does not follow any algorithm to match its users
- Free users have very limited access to features
Costs and Prices
- 6 months $95.95 $15.95/month
- 3 months $59.95 $19.95/month
- 1 month $29.95
Payment options include credit card, debit card, VISA, Mastercard, AMEX, PayPal, or Bank transfer.
With a free account, you can create a profile and upload photos; members can view your profile, send free winks to other members, reply to the messages received from premium members, use the basic search to look through the profiles of other members.
Premium membership users can initiate a friendly chat with a member, utilize the special security features, check for reverse matches, know when a user was seen online last, use the advance search bar to look for a date.
BiCupid Review – Experts Conclusion
Holistically, it is a great site to find your perfect match. The site is hassle-free, with great features and services for users of all genders and orientations. In addition, we enjoyed meeting new people on the site. Everyone is fun to talk to and knows how to have a great time.